Leading Ladies Gala on Wednesday, October 7, at the Claremore Conference Center
Presented by Hillcrest Hospital | Claremore
Media Contact: Ashley May
Ladies Gala on Wednesday, October 7, at the Claremore Conference Center
The Leading Ladies Awards honors eight women who go above and beyond the call of duty and are nominated by their peers in the community. All nominations received are sent out of town for judging. “We are thrilled to have so many qualified and outstanding women nominees and look forward to recognizing the following 2020 award winners at the Leading Ladies Gala on Wednesday, October 7,” stated Barby Myers, President and CEO of the Claremore Area Chamber.
The 2020 Leading Ladies Award winners and presenting sponsors are:
- Rising Star Award, presented by Advanced Vision Center, honors Reighly Hendrix
- Behind the Scenes Award, presented by RCB Bank, honors Denise Rhames
- Business Leadership Award, presented by Wallace for Life, honors Abbie Starkey, Bill’s Sporting Goods
- Community Supporter Award, presented by 5 Star Group, honors Marti Jenkins
- Leader in Health Award, presented by 6:19 Nutrition, honors Courtney Castle
- Leader in Manufacturing, presented by CIEDA, honors Mary Statton, MST Manufacturing
- Non-profit Leadership Award, presented by Red Crown Credit Union, honors Nancy Fitts, non-profit volunteer
- Leading Lady of the Year, presented by Northeast Tech, honors Meggie Froman-Knight, CIEDA
Recognizing Claremore women – and an update on the effects of COVID-19 on our local area from Hillcrest Hospital | Claremore – will be the focus of the upcoming Leading Ladies Gala.
Cocktail hour begins at 5:30 p.m. Doors to the banquet hall open at 6:00 p.m., and the presentation and dinner will begin at 6:30 p.m. “We are looking forward to honoring our winners and will have several Ladies Loot giveaways for those in attendance,” said Myers. Tickets are $25 and are on sale at the Chamber of Commerce office, 419 W. Will Rogers Blvd., or online at claremore.org. Corporate tables of six are available for $500.
Hillcrest Hospital is the Presenting Sponsor of the event. RCB Bank is the Ladies Loot Sponsor.
For additional information about the Gala, please call the Claremore Chamber at (918) 341-2818.
About Claremore Area Chamber of Commerce: For more than 86 years, the Claremore Area Chamber of Commerce has served as the voice of business for our members. Our mission is to advance economic, industrial, professional, cultural, and civic, welfare; and enhance the quality of life for Claremore and Rogers County. We are a community partner and an advocate for business.