Official Rules: Receipts for Reopening & Recovery
Sponsored by BancFirst, RCB Bank, and Claremore Area Chamber of Commerce
- Shop at any Claremore business or donate to a non-profit establishment.
- Print first and last name and phone number on back of receipt.
- Return receipts to Claremore Chamber of Commerce at 419 W. Will Rogers Blvd. during business hours 8am-5pm Monday—Friday. There will be a box located outside. Please place receipts in box provided.
- Receipts must be dated May 1st - 31st, 2020.
- No minimum purchase required to play.
- Each receipt will need to have name of the business, date, and total balance or donation made at local non-profit business.
- Drawing for all eligible entries will be conducted online June 1st via Facebook live on the Chamber Facebook page. Winning names will also be posted on the Chamber website after the drawing at www.claremore.org
- 25 winners will receive a $100 gift card to a local business.
- For further questions or concerns, please contact the Chamber at 918.341.2818